Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D

Go down 
+4
Silence
sonicmna
wtfOscar
TaraXAleon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sonicmna

sonicmna

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:19 pm

bill wrote:
yeah, i would take more pics, but it takes 4 hot chicks and a miracle to get me in front of a camera... the pic you see of me over there <<<< is about the only one youll see of me... UNLESS you find one of the movies that i was an extra in (pay isnt bad per day to be an extra) and somehow miraculously see me standing in the middle of a crowd or walkin by a window in the background...

oh yeah, and if you somehow find out my ring name (nowhere near close to my real name) and find some videos of my cage fights. i used to be semi-pro until i was banned from all competitive fighting for breaking too many bones (not mine, my opponents...)

this is relevant to my interests, what movies were you an extra in?
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:00 am

moses, the only one i can remember the name of was the movie "Friday Night Lights". i was one of the extras in the stands for the games, almost impossible to spot me in that one. there was also a Clint Eastwood movie that one part was filmed inside a bar in downtown austin, im on crutches walking past the window in the background (dont remember the name of this movie)
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

oo cool ^____^
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: It was fun while it lasted...   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm still very new, I won't deny that. Who am i to say anything? All I've heard about horizons have simply derived from the words of others. I've met people, really nice people. People whom i want to be able to play with as a group, conveniently and actually have fun. Horizons: Probably one of the most "family oriented" guilds out there, yea thats what i heard, and Ive felt it, i really have, but apparently, what i feel now, is but a smidget of the amount of care and affection this guild used to share. Yea, i said "used to". Apparently i joined in a rather unfortunate time, as veterans have grown weary of this game, and aren't as active as they used to be, and a leader who carries all the love she can offer in her heart, but cant play due to personal reasons, but theres no denying that these people are as good as they come, kindred spirits who really go out of their way to help you in your time of need, thats at least what i felt. My experience with the guild now has been a pleasant one, but i keep getting told that it used to be way better and how things have changed. Naturally, i upped my standards,"why don't we restore horizons to its former glory?" Sounds easy enough right? Wrong. And so so so wrong i was...

Inactivity, lack of participation and overall sprawling of members who used to be part of the guild has plagued its growth and progress. It might not seem like a big deal, but what has happened...? Inactivity cant be blamed, its a game, people come and go, but without the ones who have watched horizons grow from the ground up, there's not going to be any sharing of the knowledge and love that formed the foundations in which horizons have been built upon to the newer members. There have been rules and values set in place, but with the lack of guidance, chaos ensues or in lighter terms, problems that are not seen in a favorable light begin to pop up everywhere. A friend that used to play the game actually recommended Horizons for me, cuz she used to be part of "what used to be". She loved it. The people, the events they had together, everything. With all this talk of "what used to be, what used to be ,what used to be" how can one NOT look at the guild now and go, "I dont see it? What are these people raving about?"

I dont doubt Horizon's former glory, what ever glimmer of that glory it has left, heck members are holding on to it dearly, but with the way things are going, unless players of the old come back and help revive it, Horizons will crumble...and as i can see, it's a shell now...New members dont have the capability to revive it on our own, and whatever inklings of veteran players that are left are not big enough in numbers to aid new members. From what i see, many cant accept whats happening to horizons now and refuse to move on simply because of the fact that they hold on too dearly to what used to be, and when they look at the present, they r disgusted and just....lose faith...?

I love horizons, i really do, but i think I've lost faith as well and i feel like my time with it is coming close to an end. Not because i feel like im too good for it, but because i cant bear to see it continue the way it is. I WILL regret this, leaving before i can see Horizons restored at its highest state, but i'd rather end my pain then wait for something that might or might not happen...

It breaks my heart. Horizons means so much to me, but i just can't...

It was fun while it lasted...

Tara~ :*Waiting for a miracle*
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm

i know exactly what your talking about, and feel the same way. its actually one of the reasons why i quit maple, albeit not the main reason, but it was a determining factor. the main reasons i quit maplestory are because the customer service is a joke, and all of the new updates changed everything i knew about the game.

the customer service is actually the main reason i quit, personally having a ticket that was logged back in october of 2009 that STILL isnt answered (i checked right b4 coming here) over a hacked character. also having lost around 1bil worth of gear and around $45 worth of NX due to rollbacks, and having nexon threaten to ban me if i persued the problem any further (after logging my 4th ticket after having it auto-closed 3 times with no response).

the updates i could have dealt with, if it werent for nexons "i dont give a damn, go cry in a corner" attitude about customer service. ive actually come back for a few days here and there, and have actually gotten a mechanic up to lvl 70+ in just a few short days, as well as explored some of the new content areas and actually enoying them a fair amount.

Also a huge determining factor in my leaving was just the untold amounts of hackers that insist on ruining the game for everyone else. the lag caused by these uncaring idiots have made the game near unplayable, and the prices of everything drop then skyrocket over and over again. since my time on maple, ive moved on to different games that have excellent customer support (they actually have an in-game ticketing system, and its a miracle if it takes longer than 10 minutes to get a response no matter what the issue is, or what time of day it is), well thought out updates, immediate action to correct and repair damage done by unforseen bugs and glitches, and an anti-hacker policy that makes the games 100% legit and hacker free (the game client checks the status of all files before launching the game, and if any changes are made to any files, its an immediate re-patch, and if any malicious changes, aka hacking, is detected, the account is permanently banned from logging in except on the main website to dispute the banning).

even though ive never met you in game, you sound like a person that i would have enjoyed partying with and talking to, and i really do hate to see you go, but your reasons are understandable. i wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide you want to do, and hope you stick around on the forums, as even just through here, i feel as though ive learned some about you, and have even come to consider you a great acquaintance, and a nice person to talk to.

best wishes
Bill
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: I guess you can say I'm back somewhat...   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:34 am

It's been a turbulent last few months. Full of grievances, pain and overall shit(excuse the language). Going back to the beginning of where my end began, a string of unfortunate events made me, well, lets just say "not happy"(Look above for reference). I decided to leave horizons. At the time, i felt it was the best decision i could've made, i had few options, and none of them were as beneficial than the one i just mentioned. And then (time warp forward) the accident (time warp more til now), and then now. Why am i back here again? I would blame it on a chance visit back on maplestory...and a so happened meeting with people that remembered me. Like i said, i would blame it on they're relentless coaxing, but then again could i really? I won't say part of me does'nt miss "this" cause i do. If you read my earlier above post, reading this now makes me sound like a total hypocrite. And yes, im highly embarassed with what im doing now, but although that's the case, what i felt before hasnt changed, i just decided to give this another try, another chance. If everything ended on the first try, who in this world would be what they are to this day?

I'm coming back to horizons, for the sole reason that i think, i can have another shot at this.

I want to apologize to everyone i might have hurt, All the trouble i caused and anything that i might've subconsciously done to offend anyone. "It's just a game", no, it's the principle. Living without principles, we might as well rot.

Let's just hope round 2 will be more fruitful than the first. And hopefully, lets just pray, that the phrase, "third time's the charm" does NOT come into the picutre<3

I hope, i can work my way back from this mess. It might not be the same but hey?

I'm still Tara, and I'm still here.

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 The_fa10
"Oh god...am I really thinking this through...? What am I doing gosh..."

A few little foot notes.

Thanks to al and jeremy~ I know its not good to mention names but yea, my world my rules<3 For the encouragement, but no thanks to the firm denial of me gaining weight

If you read this Yi, I want to speak with you personally and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience i caused you with the guild shifts and disbandment...i'm truly sorry...

Another essay i guess....i just have alot to say=\

But yea...I'm back(?)
Back to top Go down
wtfOscar

wtfOscar

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 am

Hey tara, welcome back, i dont know what to say to u, cause well, i was away during that time, but if ur coming bck, ill welcome u with open arms, and i think guildies will too ^^ welcome again tara
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 am

If there's one thing that i learned during my stay with Horizons, its that they are all really caring and forgiving for any issues that might arise (I hope i still speak for everyone on this, as I dont know many of the new members), and that they are always willing to put the past behind them and just enjoy each others company. I had my own little "What the *Fluffy Kittins!!* am I doing?!" moment, and was welcomed back with open arms when I came to my senses. I also hope that the phrase "Third time's the charm" doesn't come into play in your future, as Horizons is an excellent guild.

Welcome Back Tara!!

Bill
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Well hello there! We are still here, even though its getting quiet around here Mad
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Bam, new hair color and a few from a recent shoot<3   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 pm

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 Tara11
Apparently I don't know how to look into the lens anymore =s

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 Tara210
Iminapipe<3
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:59 pm

lol did you have fun with the pipe shot? XD you look happy at least
Back to top Go down
Fubas

Fubas

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi Tara.

You are better now with that new hair color Smile fits more with you Wink in my opinion !

Kiss*

Rui
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Screenshots :: Guildmembers-
Jump to: