Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but.... Empty
PostSubject: Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but....   Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 am

I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BADLY!! (With reason=D)

So the first time I realized this game existed was when I walked by some game shop and they had a trailer for it - I nearly died, and it was just the trailer!

Anyways, my colleague dared me to try it out, in a dark room, maxed out volume....T0T(Apparently he is sort of a gaming junkie too) and my reward would be payment in cash of the same amount i used to buy the game. So if i succeed, technically he'll be paying for the game, but if i lose(Which im more weighted towards happening) well, i'll be the owner of a game that has bested me and i'd probably never want to touch again.

So i mean, i guess i'm looking for feedback, just how bad is this game. From the trailer i could make out:
a)Alot of blood
2)The main character has a cool helmet
c)Alot of gruesome unplesant sounds/Creepy atmosphere
4)Aliens, with absolutely messed up faces. Messed.Up.

But yea...thoughts? Should i take this challenge head on? I just dont want to get a heart attack or QQ and cry in the corner cuz some alien mauled me to death...but then again...why not, no?
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but....   Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 am

If it's similar to Dead Space 1, then yeah everything you listed is probably in the game plus more. But if you can stand horror movies then you should be fine playing through this. And if you do take the challenge, you need to totally video yourself playing the game cause I think people would find it hilarious.
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but....   Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm not sure how many hours its supposed to take to beat the game, I've heard of people making reaction videos for the game :3 sounds like an adventure tho, does it matter if you play dead space one?
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but....   Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 2: I mean its scary...but....
Page 1 of 1