Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt (SilentCombat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silence

Silence

Matt (SilentCombat) Empty
PostSubject: Matt (SilentCombat)   Matt (SilentCombat) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Matt (SilentCombat) 049

Since we lost the old forums and had no recent picture of me I decided to just take another pic of me for this year. Probably gonna be my facebook picture till 2012. xD

Hellos. I am Matt.

For a little background of me, I've been with Horizons since the day it was born. I used to be in the guild called NiGHTSbreeze till we moved over to make Horizons. I first had a chief bandit
named DeadSlient but I stopped playing him since he was removed from the rankings for hacking. That's when I started up my old Sin to soon become a 15X Night Lord which I never thought
I would even get that far. I'll never forget all the friends I've made through NiGHTSbreeze and Horizons. It's been amazing. I haven't been playing much since I was hacked back in I believe
August of 2009. I still chill and talk on ventrilo almost always and chat to the members of guild either through in game or MSN. For about close to a year, I wasn't on Maple at all. Then Dual Bladers came out
and decided to try one and play again. When Big Bang came out I went back to my Night Lord since I could hit my old damage again with the gear that I had. Now a days I just pop on maple to talk, but if
someone needs a Night Lord for a CWKPQ or a Zakum run I usually try to go and help out. I was never good with Item prices so I may be outdated if you ask me for prices. I do play other games like
Counter Strike: Source, Heroes of Newerth, Console games like Xbox360, PS3, Wii, and I try other MMOs when I get the chance. In real life I'm usually a quiet guy which is why I call myself Silence.
I also sometimes stream/broadcast games on Justin.tv. Well that's probably all what I'm gonna write at the time of this post.

Oh, if you didn't know I really like the color green. Very Happy

www.justin.tv/dualsilence <- Justin.tv account
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: Matt (SilentCombat)   Matt (SilentCombat) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: Matt (SilentCombat)   Matt (SilentCombat) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:14 pm

It's time for a color change Matt=D How about red, orange or pink! Omg go yellow=o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt (SilentCombat)   Matt (SilentCombat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt (SilentCombat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Screenshots :: Guildmembers-
Jump to: