Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaleb and the Marine Corps.

Go down 
+2
bill
Tank
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank

Tank

Kaleb and the Marine Corps. Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb and the Marine Corps.   Kaleb and the Marine Corps. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Hey everyone! Most of you know me but for new people my name is Kaleb, i was an original member of horizons from a long time ago, i quit playing maple about 6 or so months ago and come on very seldom to say hi Smile. The reason for this post and hence the title of this thread is to inform you that as of October 21st i am signed up to be a Marine, and i go to boot camp on feb 21st 2012. My MOS(Military Occupation Specialties) or my job is Motor Transport - Motor Vehicle Operator which means ill be driving any vehicle you can pretty much think of other then Tanks and helicopters. I should graduate boot camp sometime in May given i don't get injured during training which i doubt will happen, once i graduate ill make sure i post updates and whatnot when I'm home along with any pictures i can. Also i just wanted to post to let everyone know im doing well along with alex, matt and we love you all <3 love Kaleb :DDD
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and the Marine Corps.   Kaleb and the Marine Corps. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:39 pm

grat hearing from ya kaleb, and good luck with boot camp, ive been there, done that, and never want to even think about it again >.<
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and the Marine Corps.   Kaleb and the Marine Corps. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:58 pm

love you bro! do some work come back safe!
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and the Marine Corps.   Kaleb and the Marine Corps. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Be safe! Hope all goes well!
Back to top Go down
Fubas

Fubas

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and the Marine Corps.   Kaleb and the Marine Corps. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Good luck n have fun Kaleb !
Back to top Go down
EternalSammy

EternalSammy

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and the Marine Corps.   Kaleb and the Marine Corps. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm

glad to hear from ya and good luck being a marine

take care and say hello to Alex and Matt
Racheal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb and the Marine Corps.   Kaleb and the Marine Corps. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaleb and the Marine Corps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: