Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tricks for the clever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonicmna

sonicmna

Tricks for the clever Empty
PostSubject: Tricks for the clever   Tricks for the clever I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:38 pm

So a couple tricks I've discovered and wanted to share. I'm not sure if its general knowledge but it has saved me quite a bit of time.

------------------------

Special Cash Shop (CS) items:
Such as Paint, Horn, Bow, Bell

Open the CS then click "Equipment Modifications"

From there click on the + sign next to "other"

Keep on clicking until you find what you need! The location of the items changes every time you click Smile

* Make sure you favorite the items so you can find them super quick next time!

------------------------

Traveling Trick:
The new area Helisium can be access by the big tree in the center of Victora, if you are unfamilar the fastest way to get there is by taking a taxi to sleepywood and going one map left. From there you get a portal to Helisium.

In Helisium you can transport to any area! But how do you get back to Vic quickly?

1. Take a dimensional portal to Momijigaoka
2. Use a Strawberry Milk that can be purchased in Showa to get you to the Mushroom Shrine (or walk there)
3. Talk to the NPC to the far left and she will take you to Leafre!
4. From Leafre you can use a Magic seed from the cheif to get to Vic again ^___^

wash rinse repeat.
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com

Tricks for the clever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: