Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well then nomz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 am

just seein what be goin on, sorry to see that the guild died.
Back to top Go down
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 am

picture failed.
Back to top Go down
Ben

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 am

cant seem to understand, who is this? whats your ign in game bro?
Back to top Go down
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 pm

i think im before your time good sir.
Back to top Go down
Ben

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:49 am

You like to brag I see, well I have been in Horizons for the last 5-6 years I think I know the people in it.
Back to top Go down
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Ben wrote:
You like to brag I see, well I have been in Horizons for the last 5-6 years I think I know the people in it.
brag? i said i think im before your time, im not sure. and maybe you did know me at one point maybe not,
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am

im with ben, i would like to know what your ign was while in the guild. ive been around for quite some time (i think possibly even before ben joined up, but i remember him from eternals), and i cant seem to recall who you are either.
Back to top Go down
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 pm

bill wrote:
im with ben, i would like to know what your ign was while in the guild. ive been around for quite some time (i think possibly even before ben joined up, but i remember him from eternals), and i cant seem to recall who you are either.

ask moses or rana.
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:32 pm

is it really so hard to just answer without having to go somewhere else and possibly not get an answer? for some reason rana wont answer my texts, and i would rather not bug moses simply to get an ign of someone that i may or may not know.
Back to top Go down
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 am

bill wrote:
is it really so hard to just answer without having to go somewhere else and possibly not get an answer? for some reason rana wont answer my texts, and i would rather not bug moses simply to get an ign of someone that i may or may not know.

my ign is bumbertyrrr, i haven't been in horizons for a long time.
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:31 am

*sigh* well then ... I do remember bumbertyr but I'm terrible with names and I must admit that I don't remember your name offhand.

For future reference "before your time" suggests seniority and can be interpreted as bragging.
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
bill

bill

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 pm

well said moses
Back to top Go down
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:59 am

welp believe whatever yah want. so whats goin on.
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:52 am

That wasn't passive aggressive at all :p

I'm just selling items and doing Root Abyss and events most days. Made a few billion mesos from the equips I got there.

Other than that I'm playing League of Legends and going out dancing Smile
Back to top Go down
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:51 pm

ah cool, i never get lucky with the root abyss. i get a lot more lucky with the balrog and bain equips, i seem to be the only one who really hunts them so i get to set my own price for em.

ive been doin a lot of ranked in league trying to get to gold ._.
Back to top Go down
frozenmidknight

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:31 am

Hey everyone especially you bill and moses its me johnny its been such a long time I talk to you two. I was ithrowpewpew xp. I was best friends with clark22 if you remembered. I was with marty too. How u 2 holding up
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:39 am

not too bad, getting ready for halloween season again, seeing as im working at a haunted house now.
Back to top Go down
frozenmidknight

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 am

Dudes dress as one of the walkers in the walking dead
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am

not up to me to decide, all costumes are made in house, some masks are special ordered, but everything is supplied except shoes, and in some cases, even the shoes are supplied. last haunt season we rated #6 in the US. should check out our website http://www.thehouseoftorment.com
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:56 pm

yeah i'm a few months late responding to the thread, but that is a pretty bad-ass looking event you are in Smile
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:31 am

yeah, go figure the last night of work i go for an overhead chainsaw sweep and pull a muscle in my back. hurt like hell ill tell ya that
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Well I guess you had the opportunity to provide a genuine scream of pain for the patrons?

Are you recovered from the injury now at least?
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 pm

i didnt scream in pain, i just went even crazier than usual, and im fine now, but had trouble breathing for a few days Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well then nomz Empty
PostSubject: Re: well then nomz   well then nomz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well then nomz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: