Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elephant

Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric) Empty
PostSubject: Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric)   Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 am

Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric) P9070074

Baby brother in the background ;]

Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric) P9070077

Close up. Ugh, my skin is so bad right now. Ever since my trip to Shanghai, so many breakouts. =x
Back to top Go down
Willowbreeze

Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric)   Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Very Happy really nice pictures Eric! And your little brother looks adorable ^_^

love the tigger on the back wall too! And I really want to see some pictures from that trip. I love you Pop some up if you get a chance! I know Jet put in a request for garden photos, so tomorrow I'll take a camera around with me.
Back to top Go down
Elephant

PostSubject: Re: Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric)   Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:08 pm

I didn't take too many photos of Shanghai this time but I should have some, I'll dig around the computer. I haven't gone on MS this week because of classes but I hope to be on this weekend. Hope Stage 3 OSSS is cool. ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric)   Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric (BlessthySoul, RollbackKing, ElephantEric)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Screenshots :: Guildmembers-
Jump to: