Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can anyone explain this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bill

bill

can anyone explain this? Empty
PostSubject: can anyone explain this?   can anyone explain this? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 am

for some reason, my account here on the forums was deleted, and i had to remake it. does anyone know why this happened?
Back to top Go down
wtfOscar

wtfOscar

PostSubject: Re: can anyone explain this?   can anyone explain this? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm

i have no idea o.o u sure it was deleted?
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: can anyone explain this?   can anyone explain this? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 am

positive, im using the same email account for my new forum account, and even recieved an email from the forum maintaners saying the account was deleted, plus all of my previous posts now have "Guest" as the author Sad
Back to top Go down
Willowbreeze

Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: can anyone explain this?   can anyone explain this? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Yah, I did that. I had a PM from you saying that you were unable to use your account here and the PM asked me to fix it. I didn't know how, so I deleted it so you could remake the account. Sorry, I'm not so very good with the technical side of forums.
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: can anyone explain this?   can anyone explain this? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:30 am

ummm, i never sent a pm saying i couldnt get use my account O_o i have this forum set to remember me and keep me logged in, so i dont know whats going on...
Back to top Go down
Willowbreeze

Willowbreeze

PostSubject: Re: can anyone explain this?   can anyone explain this? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Here was the Pm-

To: Willowbreeze
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 am
Subject: [Contact] someone using my e-mail address without permission
i have never had an account on this site, yet when i tried to register, it tells me that my email address is currently in use for another account. if at all possible, please send me an unsubscribe email so i can terminate the account with proof that i own the email address in question. email address listed as contact email address with this message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sender email address: (edited out for safety- but I'm pretty sure it was yours Bill.)

I couldn't find the unsubscribe thing, so I just deleted it because that would allow it to be remade. I must have looked through every option and page for how to fix it five, six times. Sorry for the confusion! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone explain this?   can anyone explain this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can anyone explain this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: