Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D

Go down 
+4
Silence
sonicmna
wtfOscar
TaraXAleon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D Empty
PostSubject: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:40 pm

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D Lol13

Lol I have horrible horrible eye bags....Concealers don't work good enough!!!

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_can_10

And yes, i'm a dork i play the wii=X

Nice to meet everyone!!!

TaraXAleon~
Back to top Go down
wtfOscar

wtfOscar

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 pm

wow cute, and wii is fun, i have mine craked with over 250 games xD,
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 am

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D Gettin10

This is a more recent picture, Check out the fan on the >>> Best friend on a hot summer's day, though as of late...it has seen itself being used less and less..
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Well hello there ^__^ nice to see you! Welcome to the forums Very Happy

whats your ign?
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
Silence

Silence

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm

My god...did you guys see that giant fan on the floor? Shocked Oh hi, Welcome to the guild forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 am

Shocked *lurker cloak off* Hi there Tara, and welcome to Horizons!! Very Happy *lurker cloak on* Shocked
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 am

=o...um who are you....?^^^

And thanks everyone =)
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 am

dont worry, im not the creepy guy that hides in closets or anything, lol. i just quit playin maple cuz i didnt like all the changes they made, and nexon screwed me out of a ton of mesos, and i just didnt feel like putting up with it.
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm

No No No bill hahaha, i was talking bout the random "Ilovetara" post-er person...its kinda creepy...seeing that i dont know who that is...but im sorry to hear about all that D=
Back to top Go down
Tank

Tank

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Do not worry about that "iloveyoutara" person hes currently banned untill november 2nd 2013 for being a creeper, if theres anymore problems with anymore users being creepy on the forums please let me know and ill take care of it promptly.
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:26 am

So I landed in Boston like literally an hour ago. The 3am flight was killer - I'm tired, I have yet to check in to my hotel, but guess what's the first thing I decided to do since getting here...?

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D Ice_cr10

And now I'm stealing wifi from starbucks. I really need to find something productive to do T0T. B>Some Sleep!
Back to top Go down
Tank

Tank

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 am

I had no idea you were going to Boston, but i guess that's what happens when i haven't been on to see anyone in awhile. Your practically like 2 hours away from my home town. If you dont mind me asking what are you doing in the east side of the US?
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:24 am

Boston? That's so close to me and Tank. O.O ! East coast ftw.
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Boston is my first leg of 6 locations ill be traveling too over a week and a half. I'm actually on a business trip right now...5 bloody photoshoots on my schedule. It's gonna be so tiring.D= However! I guess you can call it a vacation within work (sorta). I love Boston, this is not the first time I've been here, it's a beautiful place. =D

2 hours away? Where exactly=o, ill be here for another 2 days, so yea haha ^^

P.s: Omg i finally checked in, and i have a bed now! =DD
Back to top Go down
Sexycani

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 am

Im so gonna eat u
Back to top Go down
Sexycani

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 am

Just kidding, I was mentioning ice cream because I love ice cream.
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 pm

I know Valentines Day is over, but I did not FORCE my photographer to take this for nothing >=O. I violated company protocol! =O *Sued*

I'm kidding. I swear his camera is bugged, my hair looks pitch black! D=

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!(Though somewhat latee) Internet speed is crappppeehhh.

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D Happy_10

I wish the forums were more active....it seems like such a nice place to just do whatever. A little essence of players away from their godly pixelated selves(I want a higher damage range T0T)
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 am

Wow, that's an amazing picture. Very nice. Yeah, the forums are not that active any mores. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tank

Tank

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

I agree with matt, thats a very nice picture, Unfortunatly people dont use the forums much i check it daily but dont post much, im not as photogenic as you are the camera seems to hate me. T_T
Back to top Go down
Yi

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Whoa, nice picture.
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:55 pm

If you want some moar godly equips come look for bosses wif me! :p
Back to top Go down
baykko

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 am

Is here where we sign up to join Tara's fans club?
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm

baykko wrote:
Is here where we sign up to join Tara's fans club?

sure $20 subscription fee you can send to my account ... I'm the umm accountant >__>
Back to top Go down
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 am

Finally flying back home after a week and a half of utterly cold rubbish. Vegas<3 Hmm almost 30 minutes left before the flight gets under way, so I decided to do SOMETHING productive while i wait...So yea...I can't possibly upload all 2348 pictures can I? Server overload AND conceited camwhoring T0T

New York Central Park!
It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D Under_10

I saw a whole lot of tree shrews/squirrels? Yea, none of them wanted me to feed them but my colleague had alot of luck unlike me. P.s: Horse carriages are dangerous, i nearly got ran over by one. =S

And we have my ice cream obsession again...courtesy of camwhoremoi~ Boston.
It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D Ice_cr11

Oh ice cream, without you I will cease to exist<3 As you can see it was actually SUNNY, but the sun can be a trickster, the light is nothing more than a mask for the heat thats not there T0T

And okay, it looks plain, but im so hungry right now and i can't find the apparently "Non-existant" smooshed donut that i thought was in my bag...sigh... - I'll admit Maine makes o.k.a.y salad.~ Maine.
It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_love10

Lobster(Seafood), Souvenirs, Cold, Wet, Most of the year = Maine. I would've put a picture of the lobster instead? But yea, it was a warzone after i was done devouring it hehehe ^^, so all salad haters, Learn to love the leafy greens<3

Overall the trip was okay...but the work and the weather overshadowed most of the high points. I would post more...but i think the forums have just about had enough with me haha. OTHERS, BE MORE ACTIVE PLEASE. Take pictures, bring colorrr to this forum! Show us a spice of YOUR life every now and againnn! ( We dont need to see photos of u sitting on a toilet bowl - THAT you can keep to yourself =D) We need some sort of major revival, cuz i know Horizons can get back to its original state or even better with a little tender loving caree~~

P.s: No fan club please<3 No subscription fee either *cough* Certain people *cough* Extortion *cough*, BUT you can start a club and buy actual fans to you know...get ready for summer...? I dont know...=S

Tara~
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 am

yeah, i would take more pics, but it takes 4 hot chicks and a miracle to get me in front of a camera... the pic you see of me over there <<<< is about the only one youll see of me... UNLESS you find one of the movies that i was an extra in (pay isnt bad per day to be an extra) and somehow miraculously see me standing in the middle of a crowd or walkin by a window in the background...

oh yeah, and if you somehow find out my ring name (nowhere near close to my real name) and find some videos of my cage fights. i used to be semi-pro until i was banned from all competetive fighting for breaking too many bones (not mine, my opponents...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D   It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's me Tara! I'm like awfully new but I like the website!=D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Screenshots :: Guildmembers-
Jump to: