Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midterms break. :[

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubblemistress

Midterms break. :[ Empty
PostSubject: Midterms break. :[   Midterms break. :[ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Or something like that. As you guys know, I'm in college and it's time for second semester midterms. I've been studying and writing papers for the last two weeks with not much downtime. As result of that, and of my sheer boredom of Maple, I've been MIA. Gabe reminded me the other day that I had disappeared without a trace, so I felt I should explain myself somehow. I am off on Spring Break starting Friday afternoon but I am not sure if I am going to go back to Maple during that time. As Sam knows, I have been playing Dragon Nest CN some in my spare time, and that has far more appeal than Maple since there have been few bossing expeditions. It is lonely, but not much lonelier than sitting around Maple with only the company of AFK guildees, particularly in the daytime hours.

For now, what's next for me is up in the air, so see you guys around- or not. If you want my MSN, ask Gabe or leave yours here. Bye for now!

Sincerely yours,
Ying, aka PeachswirI.
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

Midterms break. :[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midterms break. :[   Midterms break. :[ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm

aww good luck wif classes!

I'll leave my msn here moskaterx(at)yahoo.com if anyone wants to message me :3
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com

Midterms break. :[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: