Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaraXAleon

TaraXAleon

It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~ Empty
PostSubject: It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~   It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:20 pm

My main reason for being here is done, he's making a quick recovery, so it'll be a matter of time before he'll be on his feet again. Being here and simply watching it on the television...I don't even know where to start as to how different everything is in terms of the amount of damage and grief people are experiencing here. It's mind blowing. It's seriously seriously heartbreaking. Cities are on high alert, and now with the new radioactive wind spread thats happening due to the explosions, ugh everything is seriously in a mess. You can still feel minor after shocks all the way here in Kyoto, but too small to be considered a problem. Times like these really makes a person realize how petty our complaints are while this entire nation is suffering. It's opened my eyes, and I'm glad I came. I got to volunteer in the local Red Cross in our district, It's so rewarding, really it is, the feeling you get makes me all giddy =)

I wonder if I'm radioactive... Shocked

I'll be back on Monday of next week, hope my friend Megan hasn't been too much of a handful, she can be a little cold at times hahaha =D

I miss you all, and I'll see you soon<3
Back to top Go down
iAnorexia

iAnorexia

It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~   It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:31 pm

I hope Japan recovers from this. ):

And we will wait for you to return Tara. Good Luck. n_n
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~   It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm glad you were able to help and will be returning. Do you have any photos of the area?

Have a safe flight!
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~   It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's far worse than I imagined, but nowhere near giving up. Pray for Japan~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: