Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dropped in to say Hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy_YellowStarh

Tommy_YellowStarh

Dropped in to say Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Dropped in to say Hi    Dropped in to say Hi  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi guys. Its Tommy Smile Just dropped in to say Hi, Its been awhile since I've been back on Maple. Been busy with school and some other stuff these pass yearss Rolling Eyes ...
Anywho.. I've decided to move to Maple Europe since I really find it difficult to play along with the rest of Horizons because of the different time zones Crying or Very sad. But I should be dropping in to say Hi and to hang around with the guild if I can, If you want my hotmail or if you got a Blackberry and want my BB pin just inbox me Very Happy

Thanks alot Tommy
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

Dropped in to say Hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropped in to say Hi    Dropped in to say Hi  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm

thanks for stopping by Very Happy I hope you are enjoying maple Europe! any better than US?
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com

Dropped in to say Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: