Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nexon screws us over agian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalSammy

EternalSammy

nexon screws us over agian Empty
PostSubject: nexon screws us over agian   nexon screws us over agian I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Dear Mapler,

In an effort to provide the best customer service possible, we are closing a tremendous backlog of tickets. We are truly sorry that we must resort to closing your ticket. As an apology, we are gifting you a Hairstyle Coupon and a Hair Color Coupon. We know that coupons do not make up for the frustrations you have had to endure, but we hope that we can wipe the slate clean and start over.

Please be patient while we send you the gifts as this process can take up to 10 business days. Also, please understand that this is a one-time package for one character on your account, and that no further compensation can be given. In addition, you will have until October 10th to pick up the Cash Shop gift from the rewards menu. Once it expires, we will not be able to send you another. The Maple Points will be added directly to your account and do not require you to accept anything.

We would also like to take the time to remind you that, while we do our best to make MapleStory a safe and secure place for our gamers, the security of your account is ultimately your responsibility. Never share your information with anyone, do not interact with suspicious characters, and do not visit untrusted web sites. We make every effort to keep MapleStory safe, but we entrust you with the responsibility to keep your account secure.

Please note that your account may have been compromised by a malicious web site designed to steal account information. A keylogger may also have been installed on your computer. We highly recommend that you run a virus and spyware scan in order to make sure that there are no malicious programs or keyloggers installed.

And finally, once you’ve scanned your computer, it is also recommended that you change the password, PIC, and PIN on your account for added security. Please refer to our Security FAQ for further details on how to avoid getting hacked or scammed. You can find the Security FAQ here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/Support/Security.aspx

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We look forward to seeing you in-game soon!

Sincerely,

GM Panthiro
Nexon America Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.

Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: nexon screws us over agian   nexon screws us over agian I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 am

well ... they provided something i guess
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: nexon screws us over agian   nexon screws us over agian I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:14 am

which ticket was that on and when was it logged?
Back to top Go down
EternalSammy

EternalSammy

PostSubject: Re: nexon screws us over agian   nexon screws us over agian I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Bill, my bish account last november 3,2011
was hacked on oct 30, 2011

i remitted as copy and paste content they closed the ticket agian saying they not investigating at all

that fact is i gave them the exact date it happened
not like i gave a random date

it would been nice if the gave the same package of equips like the gave my sin account
with scrolls

thrid paragh pisses me off, they got hacked and my account was compromised. the TDS was hacked numes times
for duping and getting account infors
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: nexon screws us over agian   nexon screws us over agian I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 pm

yeah, sounds like about what happened to me. was hit twice in a matter of 2 months, and both times the only compensation i get for losing about 2b worth of gear is 25k maplepoints... nexon needs to pull their heads out of their @$$3$ and figure out what real customer service is like. hell, if they want, i can give em an invite to a game where tickets dont go un-answered for more than 5-10 minutes, and its handled in game when possible...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nexon screws us over agian   nexon screws us over agian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nexon screws us over agian
Page 1 of 1