Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dropping by to say hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdinX

Dropping by to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Dropping by to say hello!   Dropping by to say hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi there! I'm EdinX (Chris), some of you may remember me from a long ago. I like to consider myself one of the original members of Horizons. I'm here to give a quick life update. I'm doing pretty good, I moved to California around late '11 I'm now moving back to Florida. I'm now married I married sometime last year. I haven't played Maple since 2009, I thought of making a return but I heard recently that Horizons became really inactive. Sad I really miss all the people I used to play with. I still speak with Oscar (Vacamuu), Annie (Foxxe), Tommy (CLERICKIDDER), and Heather (Brinababy). I haven't heard of Peter (SoulofRage) in about... 3 years now. If anyone has any information let me know!)

P.S. For those wondering about Annie, she's currently in Japan. Very Happy

-EdinX
Back to top Go down
EternalSammy

EternalSammy

Dropping by to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping by to say hello!   Dropping by to say hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 am

glad to hear you doing alright.

as for the guild it not as active like it use to be. some are bussy with real life activitys so they come on when they can.
most active late evening and around 2x at times

Say hiya to everyone Rachel
Back to top Go down

Dropping by to say hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizons Guild :: Guild Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: