Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remaking this guild back from zero.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben

Remaking this guild back from zero. Empty
PostSubject: Remaking this guild back from zero.   Remaking this guild back from zero. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:34 pm

This message is intended mostly for Rana but also for anyone who browse this forums. I too left Horizons a few months ago, it was deserted other than Moses and Rachel it felt most of the time like a one man guild. So I searched a new guild to settle in and find some friends in it to play with them and joined a guild called Perpetual, searching Rana once in a while to tell her I left but couldnt find her so I lost hope in horizons but two days ago I was talking with Moses and he called Rana and talked to her and she said she will log and look whats the situation on the guild. So.. after hearing about that and having Moses with me and I've seen now that Wan has also came back and we have Rachel I would like to build this guild back from the ground. I am positive I can do it, I have been running an armory in the army successfully so maintaining a guild wouldn't be a problem but you need to be positive and cooperative with that idea.

So if you guys and Rana are serious lets do this. You can reach me through Moses he has my facebook acount.
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: Remaking this guild back from zero.   Remaking this guild back from zero. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 pm

sounds great, but im sad to say, you can probably just toss all of my chars from the guild, as i no longer want to play maple, and have been contemplating deleting my accounts, as the game no longer requires any cooperation and is primarily a solo thing now. also, it has lost all of its appeal to me, as i remember the good old days when it was actually fun and challenging, but is now just a faceroll (as evidenced by the fact that i took a kaiser to lvl 130 in less than 48 hours with no problems). i prefer more of a challenge.

if you want to see what im doing now, check the "end of an era" thread posted by moses, my current gaming experience is posted in my reply to that thread.
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: Remaking this guild back from zero.   Remaking this guild back from zero. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks for posting bill Smile I'm glad to see that you are still lurking.

The game is very much a solo game now, its the probably the best way for Nexon to make a profit, and there is no slowdown in sight for the volume of characters they are releasing.

I did enjoy the horizons community, even if there were a few people I preferred to avoid, but the need and appeal of the guild is lower :/ I would like to continue the guild, but I don't want to be the only one logged in for weeks at a time Sad I will happily take members to HT or Zakum or whatever boss ... even if it is just two people.
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
bumbertyr

bumbertyr

PostSubject: Re: Remaking this guild back from zero.   Remaking this guild back from zero. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 pm

well bill, for bosses such as cygnus and mori it does take some cooperation due to the fire omoji and party reflect, unless your the nova class that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaking this guild back from zero.   Remaking this guild back from zero. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaking this guild back from zero.
Page 1 of 1