Horizons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the guild to talk about ourselves and our game experiences, allowing us to enhance game play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bill

bill

One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with Empty
PostSubject: One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with   One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 am

bear in mind, 1/31/2010 was the date the new ticketing system was put into effect, all existing tickets had their origional log times changed. This ticket was officially submitted in september of 2009.

WAY TO FAIL NEXON!!!!

Ticket Summary
Ticket #: 19000-10910
Email Notification (Contact Info): Yes
Date Created: 1/31/2010 10:42 AM PDT
Last Updated: 6/3/2011 1:22 AM PDT

Ticket Description
Game Selection: MapleStory
Category: Account Information
Sub-Category: Login
PayPal Transaction ID:
Scratch-Off Pin Code:
URL:
Character Name:
Email Address:
Bug/Glitch Details:
Error Code:
Server Name:
Character Reported:
Contest Name:
Summary: my account was hacked
Date of Incident:
Last Login Date Before Loss:
In Game Currency Lost:
NX Lost:
Item(s) Lost:

Details: i logged in today to grab some things off my mule character, only to find that everything ive been collecting for months is gone. please send me the ip addresses of every computer that has logged into this account in the past 10 days (i know you can, you did it for a friend), and i will submit the information to the appropriate authorities myself.
Occurrence:
Client Type:
New Field:
Attachment:

Question 1:
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:
Question 5:
Comments:

Actions

Comment:

Options
Customer CC List:

Attachment: Attach a file

History
Date Created Actions Contact Name Comment
6/3/2011 1:22 AM PDT Customer Provided Info Bill ***
Seriously, 2 years and this ticket is still a "work in progress" AND its been 7 months since you even did a follow up? did you completely forget about customer service? this is beyond absurd and borders on the mentally challenged. if you really want to make the game better, stop throwing out half baked ideas and content, and institute a new customer support system, as apparently this one is broken beyond repair.

ive lost all hope of making the hackers that ripped me off pay for what they did, as there is no way that your records will still contain the information necessary to find them, and if by some miracle you do find the information somehow, the ISP the offenders were using at the time have long since thrown out the records of who had that particular IP address that day.

this is beyond infuriating, and if i wasnt such a civil person, i would definately have a few choice words for nexon.

oh yeah, and dont think throwing NX at me again is gonna shut me up, as i have long since deleted everything nexon related from my computer, and do NOT intend on EVER re-downloading it.

12/6/2010 7:30 PM PDT Customer Provided Info Bill ***
this issue has continued for far too long, it should not take over a year to find a resolution to this problem, if this continues, i will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau. the level of customer support from nexon is deplorable, as i now play other games which are also free to play, and have 24/7 customer support in game, and never takes longer than 10 minutes for a GM to get back to the players to solve the issue. as a corporation, you have lousy support, and im honestly surprised that you have continued to grow as fast as you have. i guess most people are ignorent of how real customer support is supposed to be handled, and simply dont know any better, or they would just leave your games and find better alternatives...

11/17/2010 1:42 PM PDT Follw Up System Ran Alert Followed up

10/27/2010 1:42 PM PDT Follw Up System Ran Alert Followed up

10/6/2010 1:39 PM PDT Follw Up System Ran Alert Followed up

9/15/2010 1:36 PM PDT Follw Up System Ran Alert Followed up

8/25/2010 1:33 PM PDT Follw Up System Ran Alert Followed up

8/4/2010 1:30 PM PDT Follw Up System Ran Alert Followed up

7/14/2010 1:27 PM PDT Comment Posted By GM GM Untamori
Thank you for continuing to be patient while your issue is investigated. Please understand that we have not forgotten you! Unfortunately, this type of investigation is time-consuming, and we apologize for that.

This ticket will remain open and updates will be provided as we get them. Again, thank you for your patience. Have a good day!

Sincerely,

GM Untamori
Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.

6/2/2010 2:32 AM PDT Customer Provided Info Bill ***
i am currently unhappy with the amount of time that it is taking to find a solution to the problem i logged this ticket over, as this ticket was actually logged well before the new ticketing system was put into place. how long does it take to investigate the ip addresses that logged into this account for the past 10 days before this ticket was initially logged, assuming its even still in the server database? i did not ask you to punish the hackers, as i know that is a lost cause, i asked for the ip addresses to be forwarded to me in my verified e-mail address, or sent directly to the authorities in the area which the ip address was applied to at the time, so that legal action may be taken towards the offending individuals, and consequences for their actions to be dealt out to them. im not asking this for myself, rather, im asking for the benefit of all of the people that have had their accounts hacked, and have lost untold amounts of mesos. if a hacker sees that one of his fellow hackers has gone to jail (or prison, as the case may be) they will think twice about repeating said offense, and will greatly reduce the amount of problems that you will recieve tickets on, which also benifits nexon as a corporation.

4/20/2010 10:39 AM PDT Comment Posted By GM GM Team Greetings,

We appreciate your patience while we continue to investigate the report of the hacked account.

We understand that you have been waiting a while and we want to assure you that help is around the corner. We are working very diligently towards a resolution.

Your account was credited with 10,000 MaplePoints on 04/13/2010, please understand that this is not compensation for the issue, but rather a thank you for your continued patience. Please feel free to use these MaplePoints however you wish.

We will provide updates to your issue as often as possible.

Sincerely,

GM Mjollnir

For security reasons any sensitive account information has been made private. Please do not give your password or pic/pin number to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password or pic/pin.

4/4/2010 6:14 AM PDT Customer Provided Info Bill ***
i saw on the website that you said you would be contacting individual account holders in game, so i wanted to give you my other character names that are on a different account. these are the game names i am regularly on if you should need to contact me in game:

XDreadDemonX
XDreadDitX
XDreadBMX
XDreadAranX
XDreadEvanX

Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with   One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

wow that is very painful .____. great to hear they care about us D:
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
EternalSammy

EternalSammy

PostSubject: Re: One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with   One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Bill my accounts still hasnt been answered yet either. I think all they care about is advancing the game to draw more people in. So the new poeple will keep giving them money. the econoicks in maple is way out of balance since the big bang patch. they just made it easier for hackers to hack now. maple really has gone to the hackers.

Both of my tickets are still open and no new updates since Big Bang came out. Which really tells you that they been working on the game than taking care of tickets they get.
they are so focused on all the new features and updates that they can't fix whats wrong with the game or help people with problems.

seach for meso sellers and you see what i mean, herers a sample:

Maple Story - Scania - 500 M Mesos $9.74

Maple Story - Scania - 600 M Mesos $11.67

Maple Story - Scania - 700 M Mesos $13.59

Maple Story - Scania - 800 M Mesos $15.49

Maple Story - Scania - 900 M Mesos $17.40

Maple Story - Scania - 1000 M Mesos $19.29

Maple Story - Scania - 1500 M Mesos $28.88

Maple Story - Scania - 2000 M Mesos $38.42

Maple Story - Scania - 3000 M Mesos $57.52

Maple Story - Scania - 4000 M Mesos $76.54

Maple Story - Scania - 5000 M Mesos $95.57

Maple Story - Scania - 8000 M Mesos $152.45

Maple Story - Scania - 10000 M Mesos $190.18
Back to top Go down
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with   One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 pm

picked up my copy of game informer (issue 219, released for july 2011) yesterday, and figured out why nothing constructive is being done in maple, or any other nexon game for that matter.

one of the dungeon fighter online community representatives has been spending all of his time practicing the new mortal kombat that just came out, and street fighter 4 before that. hell, he practiced so much that he actually won the PDP National Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament that took place in Las Vegas in may, as well as 4 street fighter related tournaments, and won the Evo World Championship for Marvel VS. Capcom 3.

is this how nexon is spending our money? by paying people to play games besides their own during bussiness hours?

if you want ill see if i cant scan the page im reading and post a link to it so you guys can read it for yourselves without having to go out and buy a copy of game informer, and for those of you that already ahve it, check page 22 of issue 219 (july 2011).

this is BS, and im contemplating adding on to my ticket and chewing them out over this as well.
Back to top Go down
sonicmna

sonicmna

PostSubject: Re: One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with   One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 am

bill wrote:
picked up my copy of game informer (issue 219, released for july 2011) yesterday, and figured out why nothing constructive is being done in maple, or any other nexon game for that matter.

one of the dungeon fighter online community representatives has been spending all of his time practicing the new mortal kombat that just came out, and street fighter 4 before that. hell, he practiced so much that he actually won the PDP National Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament that took place in Las Vegas in may, as well as 4 street fighter related tournaments, and won the Evo World Championship for Marvel VS. Capcom 3.

is this how nexon is spending our money? by paying people to play games besides their own during bussiness hours?

if you want ill see if i cant scan the page im reading and post a link to it so you guys can read it for yourselves without having to go out and buy a copy of game informer, and for those of you that already ahve it, check page 22 of issue 219 (july 2011).

this is BS, and im contemplating adding on to my ticket and chewing them out over this as well.

I'm interested in seeing that. Have you posted on their forums as well? I don't know if it would help anything.

Or maybe you can do something with the Better Business Bureau?
Back to top Go down
http://lannyp.com
bill

bill

PostSubject: Re: One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with   One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 am

ill see if i cant scan it into my comp in the morning, its late here and i need to get to bed, if i do get it linked, it will be a photobucket if i can remember my login info there =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with   One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the many reasons i quit maple to start with
Page 1 of 1